Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Great NetXperiment



OK kiddies we have been waiting around toooooo long for this to get off the ground. I must say I am disappointed that schedules have just not worked out, but as someone said once somwhere (and I can't remember where I saw it) you don't get tested when you haven't been given the skills to pass.

And so I have been keeping my frustration and ire at bay by watching Heroes and Dexter and other interesting TV shows that have been filling the time I had slotted for promotion and publicity if the site. This will also mean I will be ultrastressed over the enxt couple of weeks while I deal with my real job, this project and Christmas...gahhh!

Anyway for those that are wondering why I am posting here... it is because I want to get Technorati to recognise this as a blog post about the Great NetXperiment . When it does, the Squidoo dedicated to the site will get a tiny fraction more content :)

If you want to check out the Squidoo page please do but I want you to do the following

Rate the lens by clicking on the appropriate star level you think it deserves (of course a 5 will mean it moves quicker up the popularity level)

And leave a note in the guestbook!

So go here NOW :D

http://www.squidoo.com/netxperiment/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home