Sunday, September 11, 2005

Cross Posting

Over at the atomicmpc forums there has been an effort to create a "day in the life of atomicans" type of net publication. For an allocated hour over the 24 hour period, individuals could take pictures of the every day things they do. I chose 6:00 to 6:59 as sunrise fell in there (just). Nature decided that it was a great opportunity to throw in some colour and pageantry, so dawn was prettier than the watered down grayness it has been during winter.

Because there will be a slight delay until the whole day In The Life thing is totally put together I thought I would post one of my unsubmitted pictures from the series.





Hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morticia said...

Like it? I love it!

Shame ya have to get out of bed to see it thought... sunsets are nicer that way :-)

**waving**

9/12/2005 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

I see sunrise every morning. It streams in through my kitchen window. 30 minutes later the direct sun is gone though. As much as I like my outdoor entertainment area, it blocks the sun and whoever built it should have had the forethought to use clear perspex as roofing.

9/17/2005 07:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home