Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Son

Turns 16 at the end of September and I am at a total loss of what one should buy a 16 year old boy for their birthday. I could go all continental and buy him a prostitute, American and buy him a car, Australian and buy him a slab. I know he told me something he would like but my sieve like memory has conveniently filed that in the "you never heard that" section of my brain.

My birthday this year is a big one (as I have probably mentioned a few times) and it looks very much like my dream for my guy to buy me liposculpture is not going to happen with him now entering his 3rd year of unemployment.




Anyway this picture is more than I need but is about what I want. So far no one, NO ONE has been in favour of me getting it done. They see it as some kind of mental illness to want to change my body via a bit of a nick and suck. Crikeys, a girl can't dream of fitting into decent clothes the easy way any more. All this insistence on exercise reminds me of the "natural birth" Nazis that look at you weirdly when you mention that both kids were caesareans, not by choice but WHOSE VAGINA IS LAUGHING NOW ????!!!. Fuck exercise, pass me the scalpel.

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

I can sorta understand why you want it, but Grams...you don't need it.

Having said that, my big wish for the last 20 years is to have my chin sculptured. Even at size 8 it hangs down :(

At least everyone agrees with my wish though.

9/02/2005 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/04/2005 04:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home