Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Update Update Update

Sacrificial Newt the other regular poster here has had some issues getting to the blogger site and so isn't able to post at the moment. I hope she gets access back (or maybe using the new Blogger via Word tool)

Yesterday the boss announced my moving to a new position outside of my current department. An exciting move for me but a bit scary too after 5 years in the same department and creating my own position really. Had quite a few congratulatory emails from colleagues which was nice.

You can find anything on the internet....anything

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

I'm baaaack!


Congratulations on the job. You said you wanted something new and exciting. Seems your prayers may have been answered!

9/17/2005 07:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home