Friday, March 17, 2006

Off To See The Wizard

I'm off to see mum tomorrow. Spent and she kinda had a falling out and I've missed her. I am sooo looking forward to it. I won't go into what happened but I will say that it made for a pretty sorry time. It's pretty sad when the people you love most don't get along.

Anyways, apart from some breastfeeding problems and a current case of conjunctivitis, Harmony is one of those 'easy' babies. She's so cool to watch when she's awake too. She hosts a million and one strange facial expressions.

I'm back riding my bike. I'm terribly out of shape and overweight again but I'll get there. I'm also going to return to cleaning in a week or so.

Lastly, I don't know about anyone else but I miss Gramyre's presence around here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Oh I am still around watching and thinking and stuff. I'll be back when I feel I can handle it.

As for you exercising, don't go too hard as the toxins stored in your fat will escape into your breastmilk and its not good for baby. Also stomach exercises are not good till your muscles have knitted.

And Haunt has had a falling out with my father after a comment in an email that was not meant to offend, was taken the wrong way. I hate when everything is not right between people you love, but sometimes that's the way it's gotta be between people.

3/19/2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Ditto repeato @ missing Grams

:-)

**waving**

3/19/2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home