Friday, February 03, 2006

Still Alive!

Yar yar. It's official! I have a stress, leading to anxiety, based depression *breaks out the streamers and party poppers* . Stress, my Kryptonite, had finally lowered all of my natural defences and whammo, all of the stuff that I could normally do and cope with, have become way too much.

But yeah reading what I have been posting for a while would have made that probably patently clear.

Citalopram hydrobromide.
The chemical name for citalopram hydrobromide is (±)-1-[3-(dimethyl amino)propyl]-1-(4-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydroisobenzofuran-5-carbonitrile hydrobromide.

C20H21FN2O,HBr
Molecular weight: 405.3
Cas No.: 59729-32-7

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Citalopram worked for me. My psych diagnosed me as being stressed rather than your typical depressive too.

Good luck, dudette.

2/03/2006 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Yayyy a diagnosis, that's brill!

Now put on that sexy bikini hiding in your knickers drawer and you can be the January Pin-up girl for a new "Year of Nuts" calendar that I was thinking of making. I'm gonna be the July model cos then I can hide in my blanket and no one can see how fat I am :-D

(((((hugs))) so glad it's on the way now to being a non-issue for ya and you'll be feeling better soon.

2/03/2006 03:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home