Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wanna See My Brain?

Some odd things have been happening that I thought was a MS relapse. So today I dqueezed in to see the neurologist (whom I have not seen in about 4 years!). She listens to me mumble on... 6 week long headache, stabbing pain to the eyes, dropping feeling causing adrenalin rushes, nausea, confusion, loss of emotional control, lethargy, sparkly thing that floats around in my vision...

and she goes

"Hmm I can't really equate those symptoms to your MS" ...so she starts doing the usual physical tests and they were all fine

So she books me in for an MRI, which will be the first one I have had since diagnoses
And if that doesn't show anything I have to have a lumbar puncture

Don't know what she is looking for but it doesn't sound pleasant. Especially when she booked me in for the MRI herself for the "earliest possible spot available".

3 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

It's not a tumour!

/kindergarten cop


At least, hope not :|

1/13/2007 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Take a deep breath.

It *could* be MS stuff. Especially the headache. And the eyes. The loss of emotional control and lethargy is very MS. And when I've had the sparkly thing, it's been stress and everyone knows having a bad headache for weeks on end, emotional swings and lethargy makes people bloody stressed. Look on the bright side, you are getting another look inside ya head and that is always really cool. I wish I could have got one in November when my eyesight went on holiday for 4 weeks without me, I haven't had a trip in the Big Toob for 5 years and I want one.

Dr Tish sez take one Gary Sinise and one Brad Pitt and screw their brains out, and call me in the morningand tell me how good it was.

Big hugs and email me any time you want to vent/cry/chat.

Oh, you can exhale now :-)

2/05/2007 02:09:00 AM  
Blogger Morticia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/05/2007 02:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home