Sunday, April 17, 2005

Scabs!

Hard rubbish pick-up starts in our area tomorrow. Because it has been a lovely sunny day the scabs have been trolling the streets looking for that hot garbage that has been put out.
In my hysterical frenzy of ordering the children and _HaunT_ around I demanded that the pool table that was getting weathered in the back room be placed by the roadside for pick-up. It was like a beacon went off and vans and trucks pulled up in the last hours of daylight to see if they could somehow get it in the back of their vehicles. Being a pool table though it is a bit bigger than a dining table or something and so many puzzled scratched heads were nodding in its direction.

It will be like the Serenghetti after the lions have feasted in the night...only the bones will be left.

I bought myself a keyboard today. I love Microsoft keyboards as they are lovely to touch and take my bashing quite well without click-clacking. This is what I bought

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Maaaan...best get my friends over there and we can hoist it onto our backs and carry it here to my house!

4/17/2005 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Scabbing is an age-old and honourable pastime.

I'd do it too, if our bloody council would run inorganic rubbish collections. The last one cost them too much and they won't do it any more.

**sigh**

4/17/2005 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home