Friday, April 15, 2005

When You Have Nothing Nice To Say..

Pick on someone who can't fight back. It's been a crappola week with another crappola week coming but I won't bore you with my stress and anxiety. I will entertain you with my totally unPC thoughts of other blogs.

I am sure some of you has clicked the "next blog" link *pastes in the code to see if it totally fucks up the formatting *





I think I did it!



Anyway I hit the button about 50 times last night and these are the results. Be aware that 1 blog can fall into many categories at once...hence the over 100% figures

80% Have a religious bent (could have been the dead Pope thing skewing results)
45% Are not in English
20% Are some spam bot advertising College degrees, or some such shit, online
60% Are by Asian teens with the most annoying animated cursor shit
55% Are Asian teen girls whinging about how much they love some Anglo guy
5% Are photoblogs and hence are interesting whether in English or not
6% Are interesting because of the writing in them
3% Have some active-X virus
2% Have annoying removed the "next blog" tool Bar thingy. Annoying because it forces me to hit the back key which then loads up some Pink Asian Blogstrosoty that hijacks my cursor and makes it a smiley butterfly dropping small flakes of butterfly crap!
.1% have some really crazy interesting stuff

It's like russian roulette what you get...and I am kind of addicted

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

worst blog ever

4/15/2005 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Yeah log in and say that buddy!

4/15/2005 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

I've long since given up on the 'Next Blog' button - Its like playing chicken with a volcano: You never win :)

4/15/2005 07:37:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

That hush-lilghurl blog (the removed blog link) is kinda disturbing. I'd like to see the actual blog. She certainly knows her coding.

4/15/2005 08:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home