Monday, April 18, 2005

Super Nanny

So here I was watching the TV, and a commercial for Super Nanny comes on. Heres a pommy sheila telling a bunch of kids how to act, and the kids are screaming and crying and carrying on like right little cunts.

The parents are crying and everyone is upset. Eventually, I am told, Super Nanny comes to the rescue by the end of the show the family is all roses thanks to a series of behavioural and other disciplines or some shit.

However this takes the length of the show to sort out.

I came up with my own version of Super Nanny. She has no accent, does NOT take shit from child or parent, and will get the job done very quickly.

Super Nanny

While the show would only last until everyone is lying on the floor bleeding (5 - 10 minutes) it would be much more enjoyable I believe.

Darrkon

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

I'll take two!

4/18/2005 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

lol...I can imagine you chasing your future kids with that thing.

4/18/2005 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home