Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Great Australian Sickie

Today I am taking a sickie. A mental health day if you like. Mind you I feel pretty yuck, but I have been to work feeling yucker.

I rarely take a full sickie. I mostly choose to work from home that allows me to appear to be working, but not work as hard as I would if I was in the office. Those days are good when I just can't muster up enough tolerance to face the people issues that are happening in the office.

But today is the full on sickie. Rang the boss at 7:30am and left a message I was spending the day in bed. And I did go back to bed after dropping the kids to the bus stop. And again after a courier came to the door to drop off a parcel. But then I was too awake and restless and aggro so here I am. About to launch into a day of World Of Warcraft I think.

Or maybe back to bed for an afternoon nap before picking the kids up, and going shopping, and cooking dinner....

1 Comments:

Blogger Morticia said...

Naps are good. In fact, naps are brilliant and if you don't get all your little naps, you aren't any good for ya big one :-)

Unfortunately, the link you want to follow lives on my ISP server and they are playing "maintenance" this weekend so all files on there are unavailable.

BUMMER!

hehe, have a good weekend anyway!

6/25/2005 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home