Sunday, June 19, 2005

Grooooooooooaaaaaaaan!

I'm just sitting here at 2am because I've just thrown up for the first time in 9 years and now I want to whinge a bit. It was most unpleasant.

I have actually lamented over the last several months that I need a stomach flu to reduce my stomach capacity (which is huge) but now that I'm ill I'm not so sure. I think I'm still ill because I'm cramping up. Caitlin is off to see the Lion King with her grandparents tomorrow (her birthday present) and I sure hope this isn't contagious. I'd hate to see them come down with something.

Some good news though...I think my car did it's head gasket so we decided it was trade in time (it also had a major problem with 3 power windows and needed new suspension). Mum gave me a $7000 loan and I now have a '98 Ford Falcon instead. It's bootiful and has so much power :D

I always wanted a Falcon!

Time to go waste some time playing in Pogo until I feel tired again. I sure hope I can continue helping mum with her new investment place tomorrow. We've been painting and cleaning it for a while now. It was disgusting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Not nice! Keep your fluid intake up (If you keep chucking it will be Gastrolite time and that stuff tastes like crap).

That's great news on the car though...something to smile about while your contemplating the bucket :)

6/19/2005 06:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you own a ford you come to realize just how much they suck!! :p

6/19/2005 07:59:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Lol...ever since I had a new Falcon Forte as a courtesy car for a week or so, I have wanted my own Falcon. This thing drives like a dream. It's like having a cheetah under me instead of the tortoise I had before!

6/19/2005 08:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home