Monday, June 06, 2005

Always Carry Your Own Camera

Today is a public holiday in the shakey isles. It is particularly sad to be working on a public holiday, especially when you are in another city and in another country. Anyway I needed to buy some weet bix to ensure I don't get sucked into having the full english breakfast and end up coming back 20kgs heavier. After wandering the windy wet streets looking for a supermarket and acquiring my weet bix (generic kiwi brand) my colleague and I exited, stage left, through the underground carpark.

My eyes were drawn to the PIMP MOBILE. Now I don't know if the owner of this car is a PIMP but a gold RR kit car with a silver skull hood ornament with red LED lights for eyes. Scarey!

The shame was I had left my camera in the hotel room and so I grabbed my colleague's minidigifocupix POS and attempted to take a picture of it. Alas this minidigifocupix POS is so sensitive it is impossible to take a picture without it bolted to a 10 tonne table in a vacuum. Anyway here is the best I could do.

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

It's soooooooo ugly! It's just gotta belong to a pimp!

6/06/2005 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home