Sunday, June 05, 2005

Who Needs Minties?

It's days like today that make life worth living. Days where you set a list of things to do and you get them all done. What did I do? Oh nothing grand but I feel accomplished. I did some study, washed and waxed the car, went on a 50 minute bike ride, went on a 3 1/2hr bush walk with Caitlin and did all the housework. I ate well and I feel great!

The walk was a little hard for Caitlin. There was a steep decline for about 500m where you had to walk carefully down sideways. There was a steel cable to help but much of it was at ground level and Caitlin's shoes didn't hold as well as mine did. Of course, we had to climb 500m later too. She hated it and I felt exhilarated. I'm going to explore that territory far more thoroughly. It's a rabbit warren of tracks for around 15 square kilometres of mountainous bush. I dig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home