Thursday, June 23, 2005

How to solve the water, power, pollution, garbage and hatred of Indonesia problems in a single unified action plan

Ok, so Sydney and the rest of this big brown land are facing a crisis. Theres no water. Envoromentalists say that to help the enviroment, we need to conserve water and practice smart water useage like recycling to save this precious resource.

I say fuck off you stupid fucking cunts. I am not going to drink someone elses shit or piss fucking water, and fuck you for suggesting I do in the first place, and secondly, my fucking concrete driveway looks absolutley awful since I cant hose the fucking thing down without being screamed at by passing motorists and shot at by police.

I am a man, and as a man, I have certain rights, such as leaving the shower running all day so when i get home the water is the right temperature and washing my car on the concrete every second day followed by hosing the concrete down for as long as I fucking want to.

So how do we solve the dilemma of some stupid old fucks not provisioning enough water for me to use while also helping other poorly designed public services???????

Easy, we build a MASSIVE garbage incinerator / power station, bigger then anything the world has ever seen. Now before you start waving your BO smelling arms at me hippy, shut the fuck up and listen.

1. We burn garbage to get it out of the landfill and out of the water table, making the land safe to eat and drink again.

2. We use the electricity that is produced by burning garbage to power this great nation to victory and for running desalinisation plants to give us all the fresh water we need to flush our toilets with 200 liters on half flush and other water saving activities.

3. We also use the electricity to power a huge fan, which will blow the air pollution safely out of harms way into Indonesian airspace, making us look like a greenhouse gas saint, while Indonesia cops the blame for making all that dirty fucking smoke that is hovering over their country.

4. Thats it, all the problems are solved, you can fuck off now and go hose the driveway again.

In closing, lets stop talking and start burning, coz my pavers are dry as all hell and need a good drenching.

Cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Well, dunno about the water solution but fanning the pollution over Indonesia sounds like a really good plan :D

6/23/2005 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

Always a great ranter, I'm glad you're not in politics :D

6/23/2005 09:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home