Sunday, July 03, 2005

Garlos Pies

Finally got to try these pies last night at about 11pm.. On the way home from Vanna and Sil's birthday meet I stopped by the local Garlos pies with a couple of mates to have myself some pie.

Let me tell you, the wait was worth it. These pies were the nicest pies I have ever eaten.

The prices are like $3 - $5 per pie which is quite reasonable for a pie of this magnitude.

My favourite pie is the beef, garlic and cheese one. A crispy, flaky top, a thin crunchy base and a delicous real meat filling... fucking tip top work there.

I recommend if you see a Garlos pie shop anywhere, give them a try.

Absolutley stunning work there :)

Darrkon

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

mmm pie

7/04/2005 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

We got Jesters in Melbourne, never seen a Garlos down here but Jesters are the motherfucking be-all and end-all of pies!

7/05/2005 01:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home