Friday, July 22, 2005

Tired And Emotional

Tired and emotional is an oft' used euphemism for being pissed. I am not pissed. I am tired though. And when singing "Brick" along with the car radio this afternoon, emotional.
I don't know where this week has gone. Struggled to keep my head above water the whole time and I don't think I accomplished much either.

Highlights of the week
  • Spotted a job on the work job list I like the look of and applied. Experience in the advertised area - zero!
  • Told boss I had applied for a job and he tells me he is sending me to Melbourne next week and that he is working hard to create a new position for me within the department
  • Went to a women's breakfast meeting and listened to a talk about raising profile in corporate environments
  • Decided to be a life coach
  • Decided not to be a life coach
  • Decided to leave that decision till later
  • Had Indian takeaway Thursday
  • Had a house inspection Friday (yay for the joys of rental accommodation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home