Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ummm...I Think It's Environmental

Well my friends the possums have wrapped themselves up in their fur coats and buggered off to where ever possums hang out in winter. Possibly Paris. So nothing should be disturbing my precious sleep. My precious, so pretty, mmmm pillow.

But NO! Last night it was the clicking of dog toenails on the tastefully glued down fake floor board tiles in the kitchen. Their toenails are long, and they jump around a lot clicking and ticking when waiting for their food to be prepared. Follow that up with _HaunT_ coming into the bedroom after feeding the dogs and kneeing with a CLANG the oil heater that has stood at the end of the bed for the last two months.

Which means here we are some 10 minutes till the start of the holy of holies in Australian rugby league and I am yawning and thinking about dropping into bed under the doona and falling to sleep.....mmmmm...zz...zzzzz...zzz.

Sexiest man ever to play league


mmm tasty

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Ya think?


I kinda think football players share a characteristic neanderthal shape of the neck and head that severely detracts from their appearance.


But oh well, I guess I'm unusual. Brawn just never turned me on. Give me the weedy or cushion effect anyday!

7/06/2005 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

LOL the only six pack is the one with beer in it. Maybe I should rephrase that...

The one with beer in that hasn't been opened/cracked/drunk/imbibed yet.

7/09/2005 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home