Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm Baaaackkkk!

I've had a problem getting on to this site for a while. I kinda knew it was something Spent had done to the network and I was right. We got a fixed IP and then he started hacking the smoothwall box here from the outside and was disgusted at how much he could access so he closed almost all ports and did God knows what else knowing that we may have the odd problem but that we were getting a firewall router soon.

Last night we received the router and now I can post again.

YaY!!

The good news is that there has been absolutely nothing in my life worth posting about so who gives a toss? Heh...except for a few opportunities to fulfil my Peg Perego pram fetish :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Yay good to see you back!

9/18/2005 07:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home