Monday, September 19, 2005

Scream!

With the count down on till I change jobs it seems like pressure is just getting heavier and heavier. I could alleviate some of it by putting in some extra hours but I really don't want to start pushing more shit up hill taking that route.

I've been keeping my sanity by making mental lists of things I have to buy before Vietnam.

* Back pack
* Travel powerpoint converter
* Larger memory card for camera
* Comfortable cargo pants (or cargo shorts)
* Antibacterial wipes
* Soft tooth brush

Well I am off to research some more on where to go and what to do without actually getting any preconceived ideas (I hope).

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Soft toothbrush?

Go the firm Reach Betweens. Great after a meal of cobbers and nougat honey logs :D

9/20/2005 07:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home