Wednesday, April 20, 2005

How depressing. I've got the same problem Jeremy had last semester...the assessment task isn't hard to do, but it's oh so hard to get into. I have a really busy week ahead and I've barely started. I'm always tired. This morning I had this great dream that I'm op-shopping and I'd just picked up this beetle baby toy when all of a sudden I sat bolt upright choking. I got over it within a minute but by then I was awake. At least it wasn't a completely shitty hour like possum time at Grams' house.

Now just for the hell of it I'll post the first of a series of pictures. This is how men get their looks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know.... I didn't get that for ages when I looked at it....what is wrong with me?

4/21/2005 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

I'm not sure but I hope it's not because you're a dickhead ;P

4/21/2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home