Saturday, July 23, 2005

What's It Gunna Be Boy ? Yes Or No?

A fellow atomican has requested that this blog link to his blog. Why he didn't just request to become a regular poster here is beyond me, but there is no accounting for ego on the internet.

So I invite everyone that stumbles on this page whether you are new or one of our regulars to post in the comments section your answer to the following question

Should a permanent link from this blog to this blog be included in our link list?

Vote away!

5 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

Yeh, give him a link










After he has a solid two-three months of posting which has to be the average life expectancy of a blog. so maybe when there's six months of quality posts a link would be appropriate.

7/24/2005 01:38:00 AM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

I understand why he wants the link and it's not an egotistical reason. For I have another blog and whilst usually I post different things in each, sometimes my news deserves a cross posting. I doubt he wants to ditch his old blog for this one.

As to whether he should have a permanent link or not...ummmm...jury's out. I doubt I'd click on it though. I think I'm up to my blog allowance already. I'd definitely read it if it were here though.

7/24/2005 07:00:00 AM  
Blogger joel said...

scarificialnewt - with his blog there's a whole two posts over two seperate days on a default layout :)

7/24/2005 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

lol


hmmm...then I'm sure he could learn to share.

7/24/2005 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Darrkon said...

NO ITS A RIPOFF OF THIS BLOG TO A FUCKING TEA. NO LINKEY FOR YOU CALABRASEY MY FRIEND

7/27/2005 08:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home