Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Grumble Grumble

Something has been irking me for a few days now. Well, a few things. Aside with the positives in life for just a quick moment for I wish to complain...

1. My goddamned belly is bloody itching all the time. Already. It's the stretch marks starting already. Just coming up to 4 months? How will I stand it? I swear it didn't start until month 7 last time. Grrr Grrr Grrr!

2. Restless leg syndrome. I've had it for about 6 weeks now. At first it was only when I laid down but now it's when I'm sitting too. Grrr Grrr Grrr!

3. Every morning I wake up to clear blue skies and by 11am it's covered in storm clouds which then rain mid afternoon. Now, I'm all for rain but why can't it hold off for a few more hours and let me get some walking in first? Grrr Grrr Grrr!

Now for some good news. No heartburn so far. I had to have a pack of quikeze a day last time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Get out the vitamin E cream and rub that in immediately. Twice a day or more if you can, just keep rubbing it in.


And walk in the mornings :)

9/21/2005 06:45:00 AM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Been using sorbolene...is there a difference?

It's still too damned cold here in the mornings. It's about 4 degrees now :(

9/21/2005 06:57:00 AM  
Blogger joel said...

My ex used Vitamin E and it kept the damage to a minimum :)

9/22/2005 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home