Sunday, December 18, 2005

Too Much Work

I think I just emailed my goodbyes to a previously close friend and you know, I don't feel sad. I feel relieved. I've seen her lose all her friends in the same way as she just lost me. She's one of those people that you go visit and it turns into a session where you bitch about the people you're closest to. I'm not like that normally but she hasn't had a single friend that she doesn't have a problem with. She's always pissed off with someone for something. Her biggest gripes always being when her friends find new partners and suddenly stop having so many days out together or not inviting her to tag along wherever they go. She suddenly thinks she's being treated like scum or something. She doesn't understand that this is normal for new couples and that she will naturally see less of them anyway because they have to share their time around a little more. Anyway, I could go into the whole he said, she said but I'm not like that and there's no point anyway. It all seems like too much trouble.

Meh. Worked another 10 hour day (plus 3 hours driving). It's getting hard now. My feet doth protest. Not much Homecare work left to do though. I'm finishing this month for a while at least. Bending over at 150 front doors in one day is getting to be too much. Pity though. I think I'm going to vegetablise without it :(

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Thanks. You too ;)

12/19/2005 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home