Sunday, December 04, 2005

Party Time

I'm about to leave for my mum's. The Catholic Club across the road from her are holding a children's Christmas show. The tickets are free so she got some. Last year was The Rugrats and this year it's The Simpsons. Oh joy, oh joy. lol

I think mum and I should just slip out and drink tea and coffee :D

Next weekend it's the Atomic BBQ on the 10th...and my best friend's university graduation BBQ on the 10th. I really want to go to both. I'm thinking I will go to Atomic at Bronte, then to my friends on the North Shore for her BBQ at lunch time, then go back to Bronte. It's a bt of a pain though. My daughter was also invited to a birthday party down here on the 10th. I wish I could ask the girl's mum (who I've been acquainted with for about 7 years) if Caitlin could sleep over the night before but somehow that seems a big ask when they're planning a party. I'm in two minds. Caitlin is currently very sad about it.

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home