Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You Are All Bastards!



One day till my birthday and not one thing in the mail apart from the welcome letter from Jack Green telling me they will be charging me $170 a month for electricity for the next few years. I feel good about doing stuff for the environment but holy fuck that's a lot of power bill.

I am so glad my birthday is tomorrow and not on Friday. What with all this depressing hanging of Australian drug smugglers and all. My birthday only co-incides with the cheerful World AIDS Day. Wasn't I overjoyed when they announced that! Nothing like the thought of a terrible disease on your birthday.

I you check here tomorrow you can see all the other shit that went down on my birthday. Most of it is dull, but it was the day that Rosa Parks sent a big black FUCK YOU to the white American world by not moving to the back of the bus.

One more sleep!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home