Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are

The title could easily pertain to two things.

1. Gramyre - it's unlike you to disappear from here for so long. Poor Morticia is mortified.
2. This baby - it can come out whenever it likes now :P

I'm starting to experience real boredom again. I had been proud to say that I hadn't felt bored in around 15 years. Now I am starting to get fed up. The good news is that I wander out the front door and think 'mmm...lovely weather. Wish I could ride my bike' and I drive past the local mountains thinking 'Can't wait to climb there again'. So maybe it won't be so hard to get back into the swing of things.

Maybe one day soon I'll also have something to talk about again. When you're sitting at home most of the time nothing much happens. Maybe I should watch Dr Phil and find something to talk about :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Out out thy hellspawn!

1/11/2006 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home