Friday, January 13, 2006

Telling It Like It Is

Despite people thinking I am this hard faced bitch who just dishes out shit whenever she feels like it, I am really someone who is well aware (probably too aware) of what people are thinking and say what needs to be said anyway. Yes I am confronting in that way, but it saves time and confusion in a life that is no where near long enough.

Thing is people have agendas and motivations that will over ride even the most common sense types of behaviours and I am often left thinking to myself, why bother? Why bother being nice to someone who wants to get into the pants of someone else and so will make ridiculous excuses for their hysterical reactions. Why bother staying friends with people who at the drop of a hat will turn on you, after using and enjoying your help?

4 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

I get the feeling she is more pissed off than he. In fact, I get the impression he doesn't care much at all. Maybe she is more angry because he is now associated with her and she doesn't want him to be viewed in a bad light.

1/13/2006 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Who are you talking about? LOL

1/14/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

He and she. The him and her that got to-get-her :P

1/14/2006 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Ahh Christ, I can't keep up. Hardly surprising, I have the attention span of a gnat. Gnaturally.

PS I have come to the conclusion that hard bitches usually end up that way from being used as a convenient receptacle for the deposit of other people's excrement.

But instead of sending it back to its owner as is usually warranted, we tend to suck it inwards and internalise it polish it with Magik Guilt Polish until it reflects the poor image of our own self worth to perfection.

Either that, or some people are just bastards.

Now, where was I... oh yes, trying to sleep again.

:-P

1/17/2006 01:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home