Friday, October 27, 2006

Dilemma

OK See here's the thing. I'll tell you the goal if you all promise to help me get to the goal.

Helping will mean being my little spam fairies and talking up my goal to whoever is in your circle of influence. I see it as planting the seed here and then it spreading out and covering the whole world like ...well not like a weed, because it is a good thing not a bad thing...but you know :)

So here is my goal.

I will raise $1 million for MS research by December 31st 2007.

And how am I going to do that?
www.OneMillionWishes.org
The easy way!

By having 1 million people donate $1 each.

There will be a whole package around donating that $1 and that is what isn't completed yet. *fingers crossed* it will up and ready by December 1st 2006. Of course it is internet based.....reaching 1 million people + for free is probably impossible any other way.

I KNOW I will make this goal. I KNOW there will be some hard work along the way. I also KNOW I can't do it alone. It will take all of the networking skills, marketing skills, PR skills etc that YOU and I have.

Now you have read this far I know you will help me with this.

And some where in this post is a clue

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Cool. I'll donate :)

10/27/2006 06:30:00 PM  
Blogger Calabrese said...

I'm In Gramyre. I'll work alongside with you on this one.

And Oh, nice 'little' clue :)

10/29/2006 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home