Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fugmeithurts!

One of my bottom right molars needs a root canal. It first gave me grief about 2 years ago and the dentist put a temporary filling in and said to wait because it might calm down. It did after a week of agony. Since then it has flared up 3 times. I wanted it pulled (can't afford a root canal) on day 1 but everyone talked me out of it. I still want it pulled. It's not worth the recurrent pain.

I hate toothaches. The dentist said I'll have lots of problems with my teeth. They're just not resilient and I have fillings in most of my molars. Mum only has a few of her own teeth left and that's been the case since her early 20's. I suppose I'm lucky to have all but 1 at 33 ( I asked to have that one pulled instead of filled).

Oh well. I think sleep will elude me for a while longer despite Panadeine Forte :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Have you seen the movie "The Running Man" with Dustin Hoffman? Bad toothaches in that one!

Hang in there *hugs*

7/02/2006 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home