Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Grand Announcement Is So Nearly Here I Can Smell It

I am working on the biggest project of my life and I have ZERO experience with what I am doing ....but I am not letting that stand in my way.

We have all seen the kind of inspirational stuff that floats around on the internet (this was the latest one to make me cry) and thought wow those people are amazing and I am just an ordinary person. How do they do that?

Well I have decided that I am going to be extraordinary....not extra ordinary....which is how I have felt about my life for quite a while.

So what did I do?

I set a goal.

A HUGE goal.

A MAGNIFICENT goal.

This goal is going to take all of my ingenuity, skill, friendships, networks, PR, cajoling.

It's going to need your help *points at all the regular readers*

I know you are still out there! I can see the stats from the site...sneaky devils popping in for a quick read then popping out again.

I am just not sure whether to announce the goal now and let people mull over it. Or save it up for the big announcement.

Decisions decisions

TEST

2 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

So? And...? Out with it ! ;)

10/25/2006 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

*taps foot*

10/26/2006 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home