Sunday, May 22, 2005

In the Twilight Zone...

I wonder if my house is haunted. When only one of us is here at night weird things happen. The front door will open time and again despite being locked. We're very conscious to tug it after closing it but it still happens. The screen door has also been known to open and close (not due to wind). Caitlin's room is also bad. When she's away you can sometimes hear her bunkbeds creak or knock against the wall and Jeremy's heard shuffling paper in there. The windows aren't open and this is a relatively new brick and tile home built on a slab.

I think Grams should put some feelers out for more contributors. Most of the current ones are a bit on the quiet side.

On a brighter note. Tim Tams rule. The Aldi equivalents rule too. A pack a day keeps the cake at bay :D

Lastly, just because I haven't posted one in a while. Here's a KooL pic.


4 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

Wow - I've always wanted to have ahome like that. Given that I scare easily and am highly sceptical of paranormal activity but you know what?


I WANT TO BELIEVE!

5/23/2005 01:18:00 AM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Once I lived in another house where weird things happened. Turned out we had a stalker for a neighbour.lol

5/23/2005 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger joel said...

Fark! Thats... just.... scary!

My little brother used to swear my Nan's house was haunted and make up incredible stories about it and we'd laugh at him.

Now he gets paid to do the same thing :D

5/23/2005 07:03:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

My grandmothers house was haunted. Seriously. Until her death when I was 8, my sister and I often stayed there when mum went out. Footsteps could be heard walking up and down the hall and sometimes we'd also hear a door open or close. We never mentioned this until years later and mum said she'd seen it once. She also practiced black magic in her closet. That closet always scared the crap out of me but it was her favourite place.

The stalker was a little scary but he paid more attention to my gorgeous neighbour. He'd throw things on the roof and one day my neighbour and I went out for the day only to come home to find our front doors wide open. He hadn't taken anything but a couple of things were moved. He also left chocolate wrappers under my neighbours window. The police were suspicious of the stalker when they looked over the back fence and saw him naked in the yard. A surveillance camera was set up and caught him so it was all good.

Anyways, maybe you brother was telling the truth :)

5/23/2005 08:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home