Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lazy Bitch

Knocked off work to go shopping in Wellington for a coat but it is gloomy so I retreat to my hotel room with its heater and cable TV and web access. I could so easily live in hotel rooms. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm it's crime night on Discovery Channel.

I have no idea why the other guys who should be blogging here aren't. If I wanted to make a private blog then I would have made one just for me.

Here is a picture from my hotel room



As you can see I am perfectly positioned should there be a fire. Only 3 floors up and at the front so the firemen with ladders can get me out safely.

I am on the same floor as the gym and pool which means occassionally someone dropping a weight will make a loud thudding noise even though it is over the other side of the floor. I wil be booking in for a massage with any luck....mmmmm.

Post damn you post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home