Saturday, May 21, 2005

Life's Pretty Good :)

I just had a rather great 24 hours. I went to mum's in Hurstville (where I saw Squidy again - always wearing earphones and oblivious to the world in his peripheral vision). I had a decent nights sleep which I simply can't get at home anymore and then we went shopping! All day! Mum bought me some stuff, I bought some stuff and I found a 68cm flat screen Telefunken TV at Target for $211. Jeremy's paying for that one. I had a great cafe breakfast, a great cafe lunch, and a double scoop ice-cream at this great place called Japan Crepes. Gotta get a crepe there sometime. They come rolled into a cone shape with all sorts of yummy stuff inside.

Jeremy's quitting smoking. He's been 8 days without one now. He's been a tad grumpy at times but he's not too bad.

Caitlin is also away. She spent the day with her dad and then I drove her to her friend's grandparents as they are taking her and her friend to the footy tomorrow. Brave souls! She'll then be taken by train back to her friend's house in Mittagong where she'll spend another night and be sent off to school. I'll see her on Monday night and then she's back to her friend's house on Tuesday as I have my graduation night. I'm kinda free (except for the bleeding football blaring on the new TV behind me). Now I just want to get back to 57kg before Tuesday night. I've been wavering between 59 and 61kg for a fair while. I'm about 59.5 now. What do you think my chances are?

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

stop obsessing about your weight..it makes me feel fat

5/22/2005 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

lol. I'm a bit better than I was and you're not fat :P

5/22/2005 09:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home