Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Spreading It Around

Ever had a piece of chewing gum go through the dryer? It's amazing how one little piece can cover 75% of a dryer's drum. It also takes about 30 minutes of rubbing with pure eucalyptus oil or de-solvit to get it off. It's happened to me about 8 times now. Not always my doing but always my gum :|

Tonight I had my Certificate IV graduation. Talk about dodgy. Those teachers must be sick of these things although the light supper was pretty good. Mmmm...cakes, biscuits, cheeses, crackers, fruits and pastry puffs. I got a 'Certificate of Achievement'. I got one of those for Certificate II as well. Someone else got 1st place but I don't mind coming second. Not at all. It came in a dodgy $1 frame and our general certificates all came with a congratulatory pin (which will end up in most people's garbage) and a fully formatted business size card that says 'congratulations'. Like that's really useful!

Bedtime. I'm soooooooo tired as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home