Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Luck

Always the believer of fate, I have found that whenever I really need something it appears.

Maybe it's coincidence but I always find cash comes my way. This morning I was lamenting that I could not afford many groceries this week. This is not the end of the world as I stock up well but it would be a pain to miss out on a couple of things and next week will see me with even less money. Sooo...I'm riding to Mittagong as Jeremy has my car and I'm tossing up on what to do for lunch. I'm seriously considering going and having a huge meal at the local RSL and putting $10 on Keno (something I haven't done in about a year) as I would not miss the $10 too much but it would be great to win. I decided to take the healthy option and had a roll at the local shop and sat outside to eat it. Had I not done this then I would have missed the $50 note on the ground in front of the auto-teller. I looked around. Nobody about. SCORE!!! Perhaps it was even a subtle reward for resisting the club. Usually I don't think about it anymore but occasionally I do and I always resist now :D


I completed the Hero quiz and got this tripe...


My Inner Hero - Wizard!



I'm a Wizard!


There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.



It said 'You've never met a puzzle you can't solve. When it comes to leisure, you'd rather read, play a strategy game, or surf the 'Net than run around getting sweaty. You're a brainiac, and you're not ashamed to admit it'

Yeah righhhhhht...not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home