Wednesday, June 01, 2005

You Learn Something New Every Day

I am SO hooked on blog surfing. Mind you knowing me this will last for another month or so and then I will SO love something else. But that is OK because I can always blog surf, even when we have gone over our monthly 10 gig ration and we end up capped (as we have been these last few days) and 5 PCs are sharing a 64kbs connection. Evil, evil children stealing the bandwidth!

But the point I was going to get to here was this morning while surfing blogs I bumped into this one and came across the term blegging. Now I haven't bothered going to wikipedia to check the veracity of the claim that blegging is where you use your blog to beg for something, but it sounds good enough to me anyway. I think I will try a little blegging myself.

I am looking for ideas for making cash that can be done by teenagers (or myself) either on the net or at home.

Please post your ideas in the comments section. Don't be shy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Now there is something I will probably do when i buy some better real estate. Not with my kids of course, just some nice girls that the atomic crown will have green club membership 5% discount to

6/01/2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

crown = crowd

6/01/2005 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home