Sunday, May 29, 2005

Demons

I am finally going to get some real help for all my demons.

I have tried to get free counselling on numerous occasions but it's never happened. I've been suicidal, called lifeline and gotten no answer. Jeremy got on first go last night and gave him some numbers for services in my area. I asked my local GP to give me a list once but she never got back to me.

In any case, I'm going to take mum up on her offer to pay for a real psych. I told Jeremy a couple of my secret stories last night, stories only my sister knows, and he thinks I need a real psych. Not some sort of undertrained counsellor. I think he's right.

I don't know whether I'm fixable or not, but it's sad that I spent my younger years looking for love in all the wrong places and now that I have it I can't seem to accept it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Good on you!

Strength is in the getting help, not fighting what you can't win by yourself.

If support could be bottled I'd be sending you a tanker load.

*hugs*

5/29/2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Thanks Grams.

5/29/2005 01:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home