Saturday, May 28, 2005

Went Bowling Last Night

With a bunch of people from work. I had taken a semi sickie where I turned up at the normal time and then went home with a headache (and spent most of the day in bed with _HaunT_ talking). _HaunT_, the kids and I then rock up at the local bowl-a-rama for a $100 worth of fun in a 90 minute space of time. I bowled the usual one game over 100 and the second game a dismally poor 80ish as my arse, hamstrings, sciatica and everything else started screaming in pain.

It was weird as we were our own little unit and so didn't really talk to anyone about anything. We mostly cheered ourselves on and ate bowling alley food (yes we must have been suicidal).

Tonight we have reserved tickets to a colleague's thespian effort but as they did not give me any details while I was in NZ, I have allowed the children to be out doing other things. As much as I would like to scoff some kangaroo at the pub that is local to the theatre, I think I'll be too busy driving and dropping squealy teenagers to actually get there.

In fact I would like a takeaway Chinese and to sit on the lounge and get into the LOTR marathon I keep talking about but not doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home