Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Know What I Want To Be When I Grow Up.

As I mentioned here I went off for a weekend of working on myself. I thoroughly enjoyed it for the learning experience it was, and also for the results that I received.

For a long while now I have been frustrated about what I really wanted to "do" in life. I had managed to shed the I must work for someone else thinking some time ago, but had nothing to replace it with. I know I want to work for myself and create and fulfill my own goals but did not know just "how" that was going to happen.

It's funny when all the pointers and hints that have been dropped in the past by other people, and what idle thoughts have floated across my mind have been ignored while I have concentrated on how shit I felt or how work was annoying me. Get into the right environment with the mind concentrating on the right things rather than the wrong and just like a lightbulb *ding!* the fully formed idea leaps out of my subconscious and goes taaaa-daaaa.

Soooo I have decided to become a life coach type of person. I get a huge thrill out of helping my team at work reach for and achieve their dreams (though my work wouldn't be too pleased as one is leaving to go overseas to study and one is planning to go overseas to be a ski instructor).

I am sure more about this will come up in future posts, especially around May when I go for my NLP & Leadership accreditation* training.



* Accreditation is a funny word in this business though as it is an unregulated area and so any accreditation would only be recognised within the community of practitioners. Just so you don't think I have my eyes closed to some things *wink*

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Good Luck, Grams :D

9/29/2005 09:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home