Monday, October 10, 2005

I Love The Internet

Following on from yesterday's post about hating Crabtree & Evelyn in the spirit of balance I have decided to post about one of my true loves, The Internet.

I could bore you for hours and hours about why I love The Internet. But that would like listening to one of your crazy relatives rave on about why they love shaving ducks.

Suffice to say that The Internet has such a shitload of good stuff that it brightens my day to come across something like this. If you have seen it before then boo to you. To those that haven't I'll see you in a couple of hours after you have had a good laugh about the end of the world or some such nonsense

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog and I am planing to build a blog similar to your content. I will for surly add a reciprocal link back to yours.

10/10/2005 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

aha! a new type of spam. The positive comment WITH NO LINK!


Watches comments with narrowed eyes

10/10/2005 07:17:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Yeah, the last thing you need is a spammer linking your page for the advantage of other spammers.

10/10/2005 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Pffft

Sometimes REAL people post comments on our blogs... I wonder what they want????

10/11/2005 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home