Saturday, October 01, 2005

Do Or Do Not

There is no try .....So my efforts to post an awesome flash advertisement I saw by following link from here (one on my lazy list for must read blogs. Don't you love it when someone else has done all the work) to here were thwarted by technology.

I decided to rip the ad and then just have it as a standalone post here. But to do that I had to get a something that would suck the flash from the page as I could not find it in my temporary internet files. So I download a flash sucker from here and start installing it. As it is a browser addon it required my windows closed thankyou very much, so I did just that.

Installation went fine and so I then triumphantly returned to the page to find NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the damn ad had changed. And not only that, 50,000 refreshes would still only bring up Monster or Microsoft ads. Pain in the arse. I attempted again this morning but to no avail.

I really didn't want the whole shebang as presented on the home page plastered here, so instead all I can ask you do is visit here and have a play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home