Monday, October 10, 2005

Just The Usual

Went for my 19 week ultrasound this week. All is as it should be and it's probably a girl but the little dear didn't want to open it's legs. The sonographer waggled her little device around hoping to upset it but to no avail. Let's hope she keeps that habit for about 18 years.

I've got myself another casual job distributing Home Care magazines. It's commission based and I only have a small area at the moment but it's something I can leave and come back to after the baby is born. It's also being paid for something I do anyway...walking. I'm gonna love it.

We have rats in the roof and walls...or perhaps a small possum. It's in the inaccessable part that the handyman had to lift tiles off the roof to access for insulation. The part right over our bedroom and adjoining lounge. I can hear it/them scurrying and munching away. I really hope it's not chewing the electricals because it's favourite spot is right behind the power point. Gotta get Rentokil.

My daughter is back from Big Camp safe and sound but accompanied by this

http://sacrificialnewt.com/images/godcert.jpg

No more Christian camps. That is just so ghey!

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Oh god that's so crass

Can you translate this into a certificate too
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-1811332,00.html

Maybe it's something like

Congratulations on reading the Big Book Of Bullshit. Please count that as 50 fiction books for the MS Read-a-thon!

10/10/2005 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Maybe you can make her another certificate that sez "I believe in Santa, Jesus, the Tooth Fairy and the Great Turtle but I hope to grow out of it soon".

Glad she back with her sanity intact, I hope she had a good time as well!

:-)

10/11/2005 08:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home