Saturday, November 19, 2005

If I Want To Know How You Feel I'll Read Your Blog

You know what? I want to have a high traffic blog like the BIG blogs that dot the net. I think I have what it takes to write pithy stories of my childhood, bag the crap out of celebrities and take a political view that is cutesied up with my off-beat sense of humour.



I am not sure WHY I would want that though. And proclaiming you want such a thing is kind of verboten on the net. All big bloggers will say "oh I just started this little thing for my friends and family" but I say bollocks to that! I want BIG I want BOOK DEALS I want to work from home and earn $500 a week doing NOTHING.

To that end I think I will be going solo (blogging not masturbating)as part of my BIG DREAM WEBSITE sometime soon.

12 sleeps to my birthday

Watch this for a laugh

3 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

I laughed my arse off at the Trading Spouses clip, that's some religious nuttery right there.

I once though I wanted a high traffic blog but I ran out of content within the week...

As long as you don't make a blog full of links to the latest slashdot/digg news stories and other tech news it's fine - but if I see one more person starting a blog where the content is purely links I may well scream! :D

11/20/2005 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Oh the blog will be but a small part of what I plan to do


Clue

11/20/2005 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

gahh stupid blogger code


Clue (without hot linking)
www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.asp?s=2&c=11&t=3007

11/20/2005 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home