Saturday, November 05, 2005

Joel on...

No, I'm not the cool Joel Software dude


Other Posts
Got rid of that other post that probably didn't need posting. Thank you newt, much needed banter there!

Life
Life is as good as it should be but I don't seem to be enjoying it as much as I should. Maybe wallowing a little, in self pity as much as procrastination or anything else.

The weekend
Hopefully taking the little one out and about, maybe the aquarium or maybe back to the zoo and definitely want to hit the museum again soon - It's hard to choose and Tyler's innate sense of choosing will lead to the most expensive choice.

People
I really want to meet more people yet I so want to be alone for a little while longer. I really ned to make some new friends outside my current circle though, it's feeling a little inbred.

3 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Sounds like a bit of depression.

But apart from me, there are all these wonderful spammers to banter with you too :D


I'd meet you for a coffee and a chat to cheer you up if you lived anywhere near me...but nobody lives anywhere near me. hehe

11/05/2005 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger joel said...

Maybe a little depression but I'm infinitely more able to deal with this than what I've had in the past. It's very lightweight and identifiable now, so I think I can turn myself around without professional help.

As for the coffee I could go a vanilla milkshake and certainly go the chat.

Oh, and the spammers make me feel so fulfilled! ;-)

11/06/2005 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Looking up then :D

11/07/2005 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home