Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dual Personality

Dear Blog Readers

I have decided to start a separate blog to record the ins and outs of my Vietnam adventure (to which I will be jumping in a car in 1 hour to head to the airport). This is not because I do not love you my readers, it is because I will be spamming the address to a wider range of people like work colleagues, and we don't want them seeing I have had a negative attitude recently regarding some events.

But I do not want you all to miss out and so I invite you all to add http://backpackingvietnam.blogspot.com/ to your favourites list because I know you all will be hanging on the edge of your seats waiting for updates. It all could go pear shaped if web access is limited, but let's see what happens.

Started the day off on a positive note at a women's business breakfast with guest speaker Shelly Taylor-Smith and then to work to clear my desk (filling half a Otto bin with paper!) and then last minute shopping and running about. I am exhausted already, hope it helps me sleep on the plane.

Anyway it is time to get the last minute things done, hug the kids etc

See you when I get there

Gramyre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home