Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ugh


























It's the best photo I could get out of Jeremy...he likes to be arty and isn't too good with the focus on my camera but oh well.

I am nearly 26 weeks gone and I am really starting to feel it. Getting into and out of bed is hard. I can't get comfortable. Baby is a real kicker. I'm often out of breath and my heart races. I have put on 20kg exactly. All this and I still have 14 weeks left!

Anyways, I'm still distributing Homecare magazines and hope I can keep it up. I went for a swim this weekend and I want to get back into that too. I am praying I never lose the motivation to be active entirely. It was really hard to get motivated the first time round and I know that if I ever stop, it's going to be just as hard to get back into it. It really, really scares me.

Enough jabbering from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Yay...are you glowing yet? Great in the blackouts from those summer storms if you are!

Looking good lady :)

11/23/2005 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

The storms have missed us so far, but I'm hoping for some gooduns (so long as they don't kill my electrical stuff).

11/24/2005 07:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home