Friday, December 30, 2005

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know...

I should replace my avatar because I look nothing like that now. I'm back at the heaviest I ever got to - 85.5kg. Yes, there's some baby in there but I have 9 weeks to go. 9 weeks of sitting around because I can't do much else. Back to square one in 6 short months. I knew that giving up my exercise would do that. I want to cry too now.

Hopefully some of it is fluid retention. I've got a lovely case of oedema (fluid retention causing swelling) in my feet. My feet feel like they're going to explode.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morticia said...

You are NOT fat.

You are gestating!

And it's beautiful :-)

12/30/2005 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Saw a doctor and a nurse yesterday and told both that I'd put on 28kg since I fell pregnant. Both jaws hit the floor :(

12/31/2005 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home