Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Parking Lot Rage

I swung into the local Metro supermarket carpark after work to pick up something for dinner. To the left was a 4WD pulled up outside of the ATM. To the right was a woman pulling out of a car parking spot. There was an empty spot on the far side of the car pulling out. I waited until the car had left and pulled into the spot it had vacated. Next thing the 4wd starts tooting it's horn and then drove round to the other side where there was 2 more empty spots, and parks.
I get out of the car and start walking to the shop when the woman driving the 4wd starts screaming across the car park " YOU SHOULD WATCH OUT LADY, YOU SHOULD LEARN SOME PATIENCE".

I was dumbfounded!

While shopping I realised this woman could not park her 4WD in a normal car parking spot and that was why she was pissed off. That is why she had to go over the other 2 empty spots, even when there was an empty spot next to me.

I was glad that while she was screeching across the carpark I just looked at her rather than getting in a cat fight. But I would have loved to have told her to "GO LEARN HOW TO PARK YOUR CAR PROPERLY OR GET A SMALLER ONE BITCH!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Morticia said...

I would have just yelled at her to GO GET FUCKED

but then Im rude like that lol

oops, did I type that out loud?

4/27/2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home