Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Conditions

We use Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner and today I spied something whilst I was showering. There are two things in the directions that I've not seen on such a product before.

An expiry date - 09/07
Temperature recommendation - Below 30 degrees

I know such things can turn but never within a couple of years, but what flabberghasted me was the 'store below 30 degrees' notice. Like...it's a shower. I like my water hot and sometimes the shampoo bottle ends up on the floor. In summer it sits there in 40 degree heat. Do they expect me to put it in the fridge? Like duh. What happens to it anyway? Does it have some sort of active ingredient for killing bugs? If it did then I must have got it hot too soon because I still had to manually pick lice and nits out of my daughters hair not long back.

Anyways, that's my rant for the day. Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home